November 2, 2011

Varsity Blues

Zara Jacket, J. Crew Khakis, Lanvin High-Tops, Hermés Jewelry

My long time need for a letterman jacket has been temporarily sated by this piece from Zara. It isn't quite the quarterback special, but the contrast leather sleeves make this the big sister version. The proportions can be changed with a simple tuck, it wears quite differently from doing up the buttons. I love the shape of the neck as well. Applause for versatility!

As happy as I am about this jacket, I still want a nice letterman with my initials and a few patches. Let me know if you see something!! Obviously the prep and spike combo continues. I find myself wearing more black again, but I don't think I could ever give up color. There is much from my closet to be sold as I prepare to move to New York. I wonder what will make the cut and what will prove to be cases of fast fashion impulse buying...

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment