August 16, 2012

Hello, I Am Still Alive

Brian Lichtenberg Tank, Dior Homme Waistcoat, Cheap Monday Shorts, Zana Bayne Basic Harness, 5cm x Dr. Martens Boots

Hello, everyone! I am sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. The move to New York has kept me busy with new adventures that I am excited to share. Much has changed for me in my life and it has been filled with highs and lows, and a lot of new wardrobe acquisitions! Also, this is my new Sailor moon tattoo (I am quite proud of it - talk about henshin). Tomorrow I am going to see my favorite k-pop band, 2NE1. It will be my first time in New Jersey to see 2NE1 for the first time on their first world tour. A whole world of firsts. Anyway, this is what I have been wearing lately. I look like Tifa Lockheart most of the time. For those of you who don't know who that is, look it up because AMYAYZING.


This is my first full fledged summer in New York and it is absolutely beautiful. Walking around at night without a jacket and nothing but warm air rushing around your body is just as romantic as it sounds. Though the day heat is getting old, it does make my morning stroll through the West Village to get to work that much more pleasant. I haven't quite figured out how to dress in this weather without sweating profusely anyway. Is it me or am I not supposed to really care for these few months? Legit summer weather for a native San Franciscan means a shopping trip is in order. Eventually, I will wrap my head around summer dressing, but dang do I miss layering.
If you do want to see what makes me tick, I update my tumblr. quite frequently. It serves as an inspiration board more than anything else. Stay tuned for what will hopefully be continued regular broadcasting!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment