October 18, 2012

Winter is Coming

The cold is coming fast and it is making me feel nostalgic. A revisiting to my fall/winter outerwear was long overdue because of the sweltering heat from this summer. Rediscovering things in your wardrobe can be such a rewarding experience especially when you realize you were right when you said, "I WILL TOTALLY WEAR THIS ALL THE TIME". Looking through my collection I came across pieces I used to style a past project. I am surprised I never posted this shoot. This was another collaboration I did with Anthony Deeying during a visit to New York. It is strange to think that we did this together a year ago, and now I live here. The model Jon Paul (FORD) was such a sport and really knew how to move, producing amazing shots considering the freezing cold. I love a good night shoot in Central Park!

Outerwear pieces by Burberry Prorsum, Alexander Wang, and Alexander McQueen


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment