October 28, 2012

The Evolution of a Nickname

Nicknames are given out of love. Here is the list of names my friends and family have christened me with over the years. If you did not develop the name, then please do not refer to me as such. Except for "J." That is pretty neutral. No one can really reserve first initial nicknames, not after Gossip Girl or 9/11.

Rome
Roma
Roma Downey
Roma Downey Jr.
Roma D
Romatherapy

Here are the nicknames I am giving to Hurricane Sandy (which is quite ironic because my good friend Steven gave me the name "Roma D" because of the line in Grease where Sandy sings "Look at me! I'm Sandra D!")

Hurricane Hella Inconvenient
Hurricane of Emotions
Rude

Everything seems to be going awry today. JUST PLEASE GOD DON'T LET MY WIFI GO OUT! And scene.


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment