May 19, 2012

Dark Stalkers C'est Chic

Morrigan wears Haider Ackermann Spring 2011. Hsien-Ko wears Céline Spring 2011

Here are more sketches. I have been trapped in my apartment due to a ridiculous reoccurring foot injury that just won't quit. Ironic, especially when my friends are actually in town. I decided to be productive in my static state so I took to the sketch book again. Morrigan and Hsien-ko were a natural choice for this project as they are two of my favorite characters from another CAPCOM game, Dark Stalkers. They are definitely more cartoonish because they have wings and giant metal claws, but oddly enough these collections are still complimentary.

If you haven't already noticed, my world is a strange jumble of fashion and animation and food. I will explain why I chose these looks for these girls when I scan the originals. I think I want to go ahead and color them too. So much fun! If you have any requests I am all ears, but something tells me there aren't too many fashion/gamer/anime nerds who are going to read this.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment