August 6, 2013

Peace, Love, and Understanding




Peace, Love, and Understanding tank, Codes Combine leather pants, 5cm x Dr. Martens Boots 
Peace, Love, and Understanding tank, Shipley & Halmos shorts, Nike Flynknit Racer shoes
Peace, Love, and Understanding tank, Levis denim, Nike x Fragment Design shoes

I first heard about Peace, Love, and Understanding when Opening Ceremony did their Korean designer focus - and I kept them in mind when I visited the country earlier this year.  Anime character design will always be a major weakness for me, so it was exciting when I stumbled upon these designs while in Seoul.  My friend Aaron was with me, and as soon as I stepped out he told me how flattering the tank was.  After crying inside because I always think when people say "that is flattering" they are really saying "you don't look as fat as you really are" I was happy to hear this and walked out with Peace and Understanding.  Both tanks were worn before my trip was even over, so I went back to buy Love.




The tanks are quite long and wide because they are one size fits all.  Of course, they may be originally designed to fit oversized on petit Korean frames, but I am happy with how the tanks look on me.  The bold graphic on the back is a nice touch, and the message behind the brand's name is quite sweet.  Check out their full collection on their website, and visit their store to buy these tanks and other great apparel with the coolest prints.



Getting back into the swing of things, I have to experiment with lighting in my NYC apartment.  My apologies for the dark ass photos and my awkward poses.  I am horrible with candidness and/or modeling of any kind.  Virtually any camera, including the ones I have control of, cause me to become inept at life.  Ha!

- jerome


No comments:

Post a Comment