May 23, 2011

An Open Letter to My Allergies

Dear Allergies,

I am doing my best to get over you. So far, this has been an amazing birthday month personally and professionally. I am doing my best to keep up with my blog as a way to stay connected to creative energy. One day I will be able to write and make things pretty for a living, but until that day comes, I need to maintain my website. So allergies, please stop being a pain in my behind and let me go. Making me stay in bed is not doing anyone any good, and I would like to finish my 24th year of life with a bang.

Sincerely,

- jerome('s nasal passageways)


That's right, y'all. I haven't forgotten about you. Rather, I have either been bedridden, spending time with family, or working. Hopefully I will get some time to blog what is left of my month in May. Thanks for sticking around ♥

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment