September 29, 2011

Indian Summer

Karen Walker Sunglasses, Hanes Tee, Yves Saint Laurent Pin, Marc Jacobs Swim Trunks, Rainbow Slippers

Have you ever had a perfect day? The sun shone on my face as I willingly awoke from a good night's sleep. I went to the gym and got ready for a day with Jeremy. I sensed that it was the perfect chance to go to the beach. Most people prefer Baker Beach, but I have always loved Ocean Beach for the calm. We walked in the tide and took pictures of the water. Somehow the run-away-from-the-water game never gets old. I haven't felt this way about San Francisco in a very long time.


I love that about San Francisco; one moment I am shopping, and the next I have my feet buried in the sand. After hours of basking in the sun and walking in the waves, we retired to Haight Street for some shopping. FAIL. I don't really shop there anymore so I didn't realize just how dead it is. But that was fine, it was just nice to walk and browse and BE with Jeremy. We ended the day with an amazing dinner at a small Indian Restaurant, followed by a run to Whole Foods and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream.

I will always be a Californian.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment