September 29, 2011

I'm Still In Love

Céline Spring 2011

Que The Stills' "Still in Love Song." The Céline SS2011 Foulard Print Blouse is one of those iconic pieces that I regret not being on top of while it was (rarely) in stores. I came close to acquiring a piece of that collection in New York during Bergdorf's annual sale. But there was only a geometric skirt left, and there was no way to adapt it to my wardrobe. I need to have one of the tops! And don't even get me started on the bottoms... The Foulard Blouse in emerald green was just made available on eBay... someone please BUY IT BEFORE I DO.


I mean, there is no other way to say it other than it is a $2,000 blouse. But I need it! This is going to be a stressful bidding period. Or someone please make me a cool alternative! #firstworldproblems

- jerome

1 comment: