September 26, 2011

Loden Dager SS2012

Runway detail photos via GQ.com

Loden Dager presented an awesome collection for Spring. I had quite the adventure trying to find the venue Good Units. It was at the basement of the Hudson Hotel in Manhattan, which I had never been to, so I pretty much just followed all of the fashion looking types to the bottom floor. One thing I learned about fashion week is that everything starts at least 30 minutes least. This show was worth the wait. Loden Dager always incorporates interesting, unexpected details. I desire the prints, covet the zippered backless hoodie, and adore the styling (one sleeve on, one sleeve off of a jumpsuit is the new one strap on, one strap off on overalls).


This was my first menswear show of NYFW, and I saw some major faces that I had only seen in magazines. The current faces of Calvin Klein, GAP, and Balmain strode gracefully before my very eyes. All the shoes were provided by NIKE and complemented the fluorescent palette perfectly. What an awesome show!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment