December 19, 2010

Christmas is Coming



I LOVE SHOPPING.


These are a few of the Christmas presents I have finished wrapping. I am pretty proud of them, actually. Even if it is not for me, I genuinely love shopping. Walking through beautiful stores and picking out presents for the ones you love is always fun. Except for the SHITSHOW holiday season. This is the second time I have been on the other side of the retail relationship, and I must say that people are mean. But I keep pulling through because of my severe Hermès addiction. I am literally unable to walk into an Hermès without leaving with an orange box. My last trip was during my lunch break, and I successfully resisted because there was a $40K Bleu de Malte Crocodile Birkin. It was the last one in the world, and after considering selling my car for it (just kidding - kind of - because it would not be enough anyway... what about a kidney??) I thought it was getting a little ridiculous.


Orange is the new red and green. Hermès obsession aside, I have been getting back into styling projects. It has been a while since I have been able to collaborate with someone in a creative way, so getting back in the studio has been a great blessing during this stressful season. Again, I apologize for not keeping up with regular posts. It has been a hectic few weeks and it will only get worse. I can tell you that my website will be getting a major makeover and new content will be uploaded as these exciting new projects unfold. Stay tuned!!

Thanks for sticking by me. Happy Holidays, everyone!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment