December 26, 2010

Workin' for the Birkin



DEAR FASHION INDUSTRY PLEASE GIVE ME A SHOT AT A CAREER



A thousand more apologies for the continued blog neglect. The exhausting holiday season has me begging for more sleep, and my off days are just as hectic. I have been collaborating with my friend to produce some really great editorial material. Pulling for shoots and styling models takes a lot of time and planning. My lunch breaks and "weekends" are pretty much booked before I even know. But I am not complaining because these shoots are just the creative outlet and experience I need.

Photos by Anthony Deeying


I have been working on my shopping resolution list for 2011. With the new year approaching, I thought it would be a good time to set some goals. The first is to find a 9-5 with benefits, weekends off, and most importantly, something to do with fashion editorial. Second, I WILL GET MY SECOND BIRKIN THIS YEAR SO HELP ME GOD!! Wish me luck!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment