January 4, 2011

Fresh Faces - Jacob Crumbley


Jacob wears Polo by Comme des Garçons X H&M

Happy New Year, everyone! It has been a crazy busy past couple of weeks. Work is slowly but surely coming back to a normal load and pace, so I hope to be back blogging to you at regular intervals. Apart from my day job, I told you I have been doing some styling work with some amazing talent. It totally paid off!

Behold, a "portrait session" with Jacob Crumbley. Major models in NYC signed him after just an online video and a few photos. What a face!! I had the pleasure of working with him under the direction of my good friend Anthony Deeying. My inspiration came from Jacob's boyish charms. Don't miss the plush-toy necklace and Manicorn tank!! I am so proud of this work. And if you want more, THE STORY CAN BE SEEN ON THE FASHIONISTO!!! Consider my mind blown.


Custom tee, stylist's own; Scrimmage sweater by Y-3, Custom Rilakkuma Plush-toy necklace, stylist's own, Khakis by J.Crew; Manicorn tank by Berhard Willhelm.


Thanks for sticking with me!! I hope everyone had a safe and joyous holiday. Back to work!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment