May 12, 2010

Love Always, Arm Candy

Vintage Shades and Floral Shirt, Camera Tee by Milkfed by Sofia Coppola, Leather Jacket by H&M, Denim by J. Crew, Bag by Louis Vuitton

Leather Jacket and Chambray Shirt by H&M, "RIP YSL" Tee by Brian Lichtenberg for BITNB, Denim by Uniqlo, Bag by Louis Vuitton

I am in love with my Néo bags, both Monogram Canvas and Monogram Eden. I feel like I am cheating on the other whenever I use either bag, so I try and alternate as much as I can (as long as the weather permits - there is no way they are getting wet with the patina this young!) The shape and size are perfect for my essentials and then some, and the versatility in carry styles has changed my view on accessories completely.

It just goes to show you you have to follow your gut; which reminds me I have to start going to the gym again I am solidifying my birthday shopping lists, and will fill you in as my savings deplete :X

Fun side note: My partner did not break up with me after he found me taking pictures using photobooth doing the strangest poses with my favorite handbags. Also, posing on a revolving computer chair is not the stablest idea.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment