April 19, 2011

Kate Tested, Lanphear Approved


These are things I need like RIGHT NOW right now: 1. Classic Black Biker Jacket 2. More jewels 3. Burberry Prorsum Creeper Platforms

The search for the perfect leather jacket continues with the classic biker. My current loyal black leather jacket is a little too big for me and not quite the right silhouette for my style mood. I love it dearly and trust it completely, but it is time for a new love. Also, I need more bracelets to accompany my CDCs and leather wraps, preferably in stud r spike form. I am not sure if Kate has the AW2011 platforms, but I am betting she will be one of the first to be seen wearing them. There are creepers with tassels in both the mens and womens Prorsum collections too.


Speaking of tassels, Ms. Lanphear wouldn't wear these but the tassel overload kind of makes me in dire need of them. I am not a huge fan of metallic shoes on me, but the triple tassel wings are calling my name. This particular pair is from Spring 2010 so I am back to trolling eBay. Keep an eye out, y'all!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment