April 7, 2011

Slow Spring Start



Behold the handsome Dan Felton photographed by Thomas Cooksey in this month's Vision Magazine. The combination of punk boy and dandy duds really sings to me. A juxtaposition of polished tailoring with a devil-may-care attitude does it for me every time. I need to start beefing up my Spring apparel, taking a break from my accessories obsession.
Photos via The Fashionisto

I have been feeling hella frumpy less than posh lately. Perhaps it is because spring has not fully sprung here in San Francisco and my main goal is to stay warm. We received a small stint of heat, but even the sunshine we have now is trumped by chilling and aggressive winds. At least 5 people I know have tweeted something along the lines of, "Like srsly the wind literally almost knocked me over. #SFisthenewChicago" today. How I ache for warmer weather when I can wear a nice blazer rather than my uniform of fishtail parka or trench. If good things come to those who wait, I DEMAND an Indian Summer.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment