April 9, 2011

Target Acquired: Proenza Schouler PS1 in Smoke Leather

Shirt by Uniqlo, See by Chloé Shorts, Sandals by Burberry Prorsum, Bracelets by Hermés, Handbag by Proenza Schouler

I finally got my PS1!! It took forever for the smoke color to be re-stocked at the right time for me to get it. Thanks again for all of your votes! I am glad that I went with the smoke leather. The color and hand of the leather is of the highest quality. Somehow the bag even smells wonderful. There are many pockets and compartments in the PS1, along with a convenient cross body strap. In the few weeks I have had it, my new bag has proven to be one of the most versatile pieces in my artillery. Definitely worth the wait! The beautiful leather will age nicely; imagine the patina of the smoke gray in the future :)


The Smoke PS1 is featured in a Charity Buzz auction to benefit Japan. The auction, "Includes: the opportunity to custom design a Proenza Schoulder PS1 bag with Jack McCullough and Lazaro Hernandez." I mean that opportunity is priceless, but you would simultaneously be helping aid those effected by the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. Click here to place your bid!

- jerome

2 comments:

  1. large. i wish it came with additional strap, but only the XL comes with the full cross body strap.

    - jerome

    ReplyDelete