April 2, 2011

Lunares

Polo and socks by Comme des Garçons X H&M, Khakis by J.Crew, Shoes by Prada SS2011

So the sun is back out! On this particular day I wasn't ready for how hot it really was going to get, but you can never go wrong with polka-dots. I ventured out to the De Young Museum here in San Francisco for the Balenciaga and Spain exhibit. It was beautiful and wonderfully curated with an impressive selection of garments throughout Cristobal Balenciaga's career. The opening night a few weeks ago brought curator Hamish Bowles, actors Gwyneth Paltrow, Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, and even Anna Wintour herself to the city by the bay. AND NOT ONE OF THEM CALLED ME. More on the exhibit later. Fun fact I learned from the exhibit: "Lunares" means polka dots in Spanish.

Selma Blair stopped by my work while I was there but no one bothered to tell me. I also found out Blake Lively was in town this past month for WonderCon and I could pass out from missing her. I am normally not so celebrity crazy, but I MEAAAAAN. Two of my favorites. C'mon?!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment