July 29, 2011

The Blind Barber

Shirt by OAK NYC, Pants by Uniqlo, Harness by Zana Bayne AW2011


Here is me looking like I have just been tazed, when really I am just drinking on a Tuesday night and photographed from a very unflattering angle. I love when things are two things at once. The Blind Barber in New York is a barber shop by day, and a pretty sweet bar by night. They have rare tequilas, super smokin' bartenders (but what bars in NYC don't?), and an awesome set list. I had some good times here with Anthony and Ethan. Apparently they do photo booths a little differently. Thanks to Nicky Digital, I had the pleasure of re-living the very little that I can hardly remember from the night in stop motion. Check out the video by clicking any of these screen captures (we are around the 0.40 mark).



I love these pictures. They make me feel like I have a social life again! It was so lovely those warm nights. I wish that it could happen in SF, where I don't need to worry about bringing a jacket with me everywhere. Undoubtedly, we deserve and Indian summer. Stay warm, SF.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment