Now begins the critical period for PARTIES to celebrate CHRISTMAS. They involving not only the family and friends, as well as formal events. I'm going to remember you my 10 RULES to be always on TOP!
1. Don't wear RED or GREEN outfits. You will look alike a Christmas tree.
2. Forget any COATS (also if outside it's only 5 degrees). You should make a big impact just with your dress.
3. Choose a GOLD. You will emphasize the idea to be a Christmas GIFT to unwrap.
4. Go to the hairdresser, facial, manicure and pedicure. Don't be worry to be OVER-DONE!
5. Choose between HAT and MAKEUP, if you wear a hat keep fresh face otherwise you will looks like a transvestite.
6. Wearing lots of JEWELLERY. the sound of JEWELLERY banish bad thoughts and bad ghosts.
7. Focus on the SHOES. Generally at Christmas party you spend a lot of time seated on the sofa.
8. Shoes have to carry all the magical atmosphere of Christmas: Choose sparkling, shiny, eccentric, metallic, decorative, precious, brocade, extravagant, color-full, magnificent, enchanting... PAIR OF SHOES.
9. Don't be worry about your BAG, you immediately will forget it on some chairs.
10. Don't throw yourself on the drinks and on the food. It's not POLITE!
My personal favorites are numbers 5 and 6. The next time I make it out to Milano, I will make it a mission to party with ADR. It seems like she knows how to have a good time (while not looking like a transvestite).