October 14, 2011

Newsies

Zara Tunic, H&M Trousers, Burberry Prorsum Loafers, Balenciaga Clutch

My obsession with the Céline silhouette continues. I may have missed out on the foulard blouse, but thank goodness for Zara and fast fashion. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I GOT THIS CAFTAN/TUNIC/THING IN THE MEN'S SECTION?? I usually don't shop at this brand's men's department, but I was able to acquire the "limited edition" piece in New York. Zara has an approxiamte 2 week capsule turn around (introducing new looks every two weeks) so I am not quite sure what limited edition really means, but I could not find the tunic here in San Francisco. Perhaps limited edition pieces are only available at certain locations. This tunic is one of my new favorite daily staples. Not only does it fill the void in my heart closet of the Céline blouse, but it is also excellent for layering. The front-tuck is perfect for the long top. Also, behold my new Balenciaga envelope clutch. I was attracted to the anthracite color because it is a shade of blue/ocean that has a similarity to stone. The clutch is the perfect size for all essentials and daily use.



Summer is finally here. It is strange to not bring a jacket to work on account of having 80 degree weather. I hope it keeps up!!

- jerome

2 comments: