July 11, 2010

Keep It Casual

Trench by Burberry, Denim by J.Crew, Shoes by Lanvin, Clutch by Longchamp, Vintage Shirt


The cold keeps me in my castle on a cloud, but I headed to the cinema in an effort to stay sane. Good thing I have my trench coats to keep me cute (and warm) no matter what I wear. This is what I wore to the movies on my lazy day off. In a dark theater or club I prefer clutches so I can keep track of my belongings and minimize handbag spills. This cross-body was a hand-me-down from my mother. Never underestimate the power of the classics: a great coat, a classy clutch, and a cast of colors can go along way when you have no energy to try.

Also, check out the poster I have there for stand ins. Emma Watson does all my test shots ;)


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment