July 26, 2010

Runway Re-BOOT

Denim Shirt and Jeans by Uniqlo, A/W 2010 Burberry Runway Boots

Sometimes I forget just how much I adore a collection until it hits stores. It seems like endless seasons pass before runway looks actually make it to the sales floor. So when these Burberry Distressed Leather boots arrived in the store, I was delightfully surprised and fell in love all over again with the collection. The beautiful, buttery leather is such a treat to put on! Notice the wide silhouette of the boot that uses an authentic, historical shape to add romance to any ensemble. This collection featured plenty of shearling and double breasted coats inspired by aviators found in Burberry's archives. What really impresses me is that the looks are grand and dramatic but still totally wearable.



I need to keep a list of things I have my eye on each season. With such limited runs of special runway pieces, hardly anything makes it to sale anymore. Finds like this are a swift kick to my paycheck's balls pleasant surprise, but it is best to be prepared!!


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment