September 28, 2010

Holy Heatwave, Batman


What are the rules for showing skin when you're a guy? Does it change when you're a gay? There is a wicked heatwave hitting SF and I almost cried walking to the bank on my lunch break wearing a wool suit. In trade, I am opting to wear this Brian Lichtenberg tank. Too gay much??

Tank by Brian Lichtenberg, Denim trousers by Hussein Chalayan, Bots by Burberry Prorsum

I think trousers offset the fact that my chest is falling out of this shirt. But nothing will protect me from skin to skin contact on the bus on a hot sticky day, so I have to be careful. And another thing: remember to wear some sunblock in this heat. Being of Filipino descent, I thought my skin was genetically adapted for island-nation living. I was sadly mistaken, and this is what happened the last time I wore this tank without sunblock.




I really need a haircut.

- jerome

1 comment:

  1. no way i Love that Brian Lichtenberg tank. I have the white Brianel one and i think when guys wear it [ straight or gay] it looks pretty hot.


    sorry bout your sunburn though :/

    cheers to ya
    www.thenightmagic.com

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete