September 9, 2010

Sack is Such a Good Word

I love a good rucksack/backpack/bookbag. I am still in search of the perfect shape and quality leather. Essentially, I need something that will have clean lines, drape well even when stuffed, and develop a beautiful patina over time. I am pretty picky too: I want a top handle that is large enough to use as a tote carry. The following are excellent candidates, especially when paired with these preppy collegiate looks!!

Photos from the September Issue of Interview


I leave for my Eastern European vacation in 2 days, so hopefully there is a Bree store that will have a full vachetta rucksack somewhere. I am excited for some time off. Travel is like a reset button for me, filled with endless inspiration and food!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment