September 5, 2010

Hello, Old Friend

Star shirt by H&M, Tank by Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane, Jeans by J.Crew, Harness by Zana Bayne, Shoes by Whoop-De-Doo

I love when I stumble upon forgotten pieces in my wardrobe that used to be staples. I think this Dior Homme tank was my very first piece from the brand. I was obsessed with the Bee logo for its silhouette and placement. This tank served as a staple for years, but somehow got lost in the shuffle. Hello, old friend.

In other news, I am not quite sure how it came to pass but the fashion cholo is in full effect. Button ups done up all the way is just pleasing to my eye, so it was only natural that this would happen. This outfit might have been repeated one too many times because it has been photographed at various parties and I am embarassed. This is a valid excuse to go shopping and proof that excellent design and quality makes getting dressed a lot easier.




- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment