June 5, 2010

Birthday Loot pt. 1

CHRISTMAS IN JUNE

Duster Coat by Burberry, Oxford and Denim by Uniqlo, Hi-Tops by Raf Simons, Vintage Sunglasses, Bag by Louis Vuitton

It might as well be, right? If you have been in the Bay Area for the past couple of months, you know of the peculiar and never-ending winter I speak of. I suppose I over did it a little this year, but there is something about working in holiday weather that makes me spend holiday money shop windows brighter, turning wish lists into inventory. I have already told the story of my newest LV, but this Burberry Duster is a new addition to my wardrobe. It is very mod, but the mood changes with different ensembles. The pulls at the waist and sweep allow you to play with shape, naturally adding that excellent draped/crinkled look thanks to the properties of the water repellent fabric. I think I was sold the moment I discovered the "tails" on the back... who could resist?!! The sheer volume of the coat is enough to add drama, and that gorgeous olive, much like HANSEL and regrettably less like our current climate, is so hot right now.



- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment