June 18, 2010

Weather Men

Trench Coat by Burberry Prorsum, Confetti Shirt by TOPMAN, Khakis by J.Crew, Shoes by Zara


WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS GODDAMN WEATHER. The on-again-off-again, hot and cold climate of San Francisco has my allergies going crazy and my mood swinging like a 1970's married couple. I suppose the one redeeming aspect of this Narnian like super-winter is an excuse to buy more trench coats. Thanks to Summer sales I am getting my Autumn on with this trench from Burberry Prorsum. It is a special coat that fits like a glove and holds its shape while draping beautifully. The high collar acts like a shield and adds to the "film noir" quality of the piece. The gentle navy was a great contrast to the pastels from this collection; add that to the fact that it is unlined and this trench is wearable with many colors across all seasons. WIN.

Also, Pitti Uomo has started in Milan. Bloggers have been all over it, tweeting and typing about the shows as they happen. I will try to do my part and report on my favorites when I can. Make sure to check out all the street fashion coverage during men's fashion week. I always feel validated when I am in tune with the well-dressed Milanese. Tailored outerwear, rolled cuffs, loafers, bags and color? EPIC WIN.


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment