June 6, 2010

Birthday Loot pt. 2

BACK IN BLACK

Leather by Codes Combine, Checkerboard Tank by Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane, Denim by J.Crew, Bag by Burberry, Sneaker Sandals by Juun.J

Here are two more pieces that I acquired during birthday shopping. I am super excited for this Burberry Baby Burnished Bag. The beautiful leather, convenient cross-body strap, and mini size make it the sweetest camera bag in the world. Long have I awaited for this bag to go on sale make its way into my closet because it is durable enough to use as an everyday/party bag, and the strap lets me take photos and hold drinks. You can never have enough bags... or shoes! My newest pair of foot candy comes from Juun.J, courtesy of SevenNewYork. When SevenNY revealed that they would be carrying the line, my hopes were high. I remember my depression after missing out on the Balenciaga peep-toe booties and Giuliano Fujiwara gladiator sandals, terrified that I was cursed away from runway collection SS footwear forever; but by some miracle the limited edition Kim Kiroic for Juun.J Black High-Top Sneaker Sandals (that is their full official name) are mine!! You know I love me a good gladiator/cut-out/woven shoe, so these are bound to be my favorites for summer!



I am stoked to be wearing black again. I think I am finding ways to meld my neo prep with my black-everything past. Happy Happy Birthday!!


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment