October 10, 2010

Weekend Update: Mad Relevant

Thanks, Donna Karan.

This look from the latest DKNY menswear collection is a perfect blend of classic and modern. I am finding new ways to wear trench coats. True classics can be dressed up, dressed down, worn in, and worn forever. That is the rule I am trying to follow when shopping now, especially with designer apparel and accessories. It is important to find pieces that will be relevant when the current fashion moment passes.

I have been really busy with work, so I apologize for the lack of updates. Thank you to everyone who voted!! My heart is with you, readers all 26 of you!. I am in love with the Smoke. However, it seems that I am not the only one. Everything is now up to fate - which bag will be re-stocked first?? Stay tuned...


- jerome

p.s. I saw the movie Easy A and have such an adoration for Emma Stone, but Blake Lively is still my number one girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment