August 29, 2011

Ear to Ear

It has been a tough, trying month at work. My partner has also been busy with a hack-a-thon (building a video game in 48 hours with a team all the way in Argentina - play it here!) so we haven't been able to spend much time together this passed weekend. So finally when I came home from work and he had finished the game, we got to spend some well-deserved quality couch time together. These two videos that I made him watch made me smile incredibly big yesterday. I am assuming that is what this emoticon symbolizes :))))))))


Models aren't really paid to dance, but I wish more fashion campaigns would be like this Lanvin AW2011 video. Even Alber Elbaz got to dancing! Raquel Zimmerman and Karen Elson look stunning while Lowell Tautchin and Milo Spijkers shuffle sweetly to the awkwardly choreographed routine. This video shows the sense of humor that makes Elbaz and Lanvin so lovable. Prada also did a music video for Spring, but there is something so candid about this Lanvin one that I love.

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music, Beyoncé


It is no secret that I am a huge Beyoncé fan. No once can deny that she is the hardest working woman in show business. Her song and dance was flawless, but the true surprise came when B revealed her pregnancy. She concluded her performance by opening up her purple sequin Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo jacket and rubbing her belly to tell the world that DESTINY HAS A GRANDCHILD NOW. Some highlights of the video include Adele lipsyncing at 1:35 (which made my head explode from diva worship) and the beaming father Jay-Z and pround Uncle Kanye at 4:30 (that caused my eyes to well up). GO B! She is unstoppable.

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment