August 2, 2011

Brace Yourself

Plain White Tee by Adam Kimmel, Camouflage Cargo Pants by Uniqlo, Boots by COS, Low Brace Harness by Zana Bayne AW2011


BOOM. Instant man peplum. Behold the Low Brace Harness/Belt from Zana Bayne Leather AW2011. This is an amazing new accessory to add to my collection. When fastened, you can really define your waist or change the silhouette of your ensemble. The Low Brace also looks like an oversized basic harness, which moves beautifully when you're in motion.



I am pretty obsessed with these Camouflage Cargo pants from Uniqlo. I mean, they are designed to slim the leg. What really surprises me is the fact that they are camouflage and cargo, yet totally awesome. Uniqlo is the best. I have to go back to New York or Tokyo or Hong Kong and stock up on more goods!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment