August 26, 2011

Is That What the Doctor Ordered?

Dr. Martens AW2011 Campaign

Aggy and Ash star in Dr. Martens' Fall 2011 Campaign. The rude boy styling is pretty sweet, and I think it is time to get some white socks again. These tasseled loafers are absolutely adorable! You know me, anything with tassels and a kilt and I am all over it. However, there is the small predicament that they are incredibly close to the Burberry Prorsum Tasseled Loafers I already have in black and white. Dr. Martens is confusing me with more options!

Burberry Prorsum Tasseled Loafer in Clove Brown with Amber Sole $595 VS Dr. Martens Adrian Shoe in Burgundy $170

Check out these horrible pictures of two options for my next tasseled loafer. I already know that the thick gum soles are extremely comfortable on the Prorsum shoe. Dr. Martens are extremely resilient, but they are notorious for a lengthy break-in process. Is it silly to get two colors of the same shoe? I mean, my track record proves that I have no problem buying multiple colors of the same thing. Considering the fact that the Adrian is the color of a shoe I already DO have, I might already have my decision made. However, the price difference is a bit severe. #firstworldprincessproblems

- jerome

UPDATE: I WENT WITH THE BURBERRY PRORSUM LOAFERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment