December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Jumper by N.HOOLYWOOD, Belt by Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane, Jeans by Uniqlo, High Tops by Raf Simons


Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, if that is what you celebrate this time of year. Today was "fighting day," the original "black Friday" of the holiday shopping season. It was wonderful to see so many people out shopping. There were tons of great sales. If you are in San Francisco, Saks Fifth Avenue is taking some major markdowns. And for online shopping, I highly suggest Browns Fashion to save up to 50% on brands like Balenciaga and Dries Van Noten. Stimulate that economy and support your designers! I can already feel the difference, now that YSL is no longer on Maiden Lane. There is something so wrong about Union Square realty, when Juicy Couture is next to Hermes, and Yves Saint Laurent is nowhere to be found.

Anyway, I hope you all got what you wanted on your wish lists! I will post an update soon on my gifts. For now, let's just say I am one happy boy!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment