December 8, 2009

Closet Case Vol. 2: Longchamp LM Nylon Clutch

When you are having a rotten day, you realize what a treat it is to work within a 3 block radius from the flagship stores of many beloved luxury retailers. During my lunch break, I did some "window shopping" to lift my spirits. This brought me to Longchamp.

Longchamp has a wide selection of handbags and accessories that fits many different price points. The Le Pliage line had always held my interest: practical, affordable, and well designed. Today, I walked into the store and turned my frown upside down. I did a quick scan, but was stopped in my tracks by the most charming little clutch. I had to have it:
Longchamp LM Nylon Clutch

Measuring at about 11" x 6.5" x 3", this small clutch is the perfect addition to my closet. It fits into my daily handbag and can hold my wallet, phone, lip conditioner, and other essentials. When I am running out for a quick break and do not want to bring my whole bag, I can quickly grab this little guy and go. I am in love with the print and the different textures of black in nylon, cord, and leather. Of course there were other things I wanted (definitely things that WILL be mine), but it was my lunch break and a major purchase would be a little insane. Anyway, I went back to work with a big smile on my face, and the rest of the day turned out to be a blast!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment