March 19, 2010

Look Mom, No Black!

Shirt by 3.1 Phillip Lim, Trousers by H&M, Sandals by Jeffrey Campbell, Bag by Louis Vuitton

Migrating away from an all-black wardrobe really gains purchase in the Spring. Today was the perfect day for shopping. I had originally planned to stay home and continue to power through the epic Final Fantasy XIII, but I am glad I got a chance to stroll out in the sun! I was able to grab some of my favorite magazines including the new issues of V and Vogue Hommes Japan.

I was agog when the till revealed the total for my small stack of Japanese fashion magazines. If the Vogue was not a bi-annual, and because I only buy the rest when it comes out, I would sweat the soaring prices! Chalk it up to the tough publication industry and rising shipping costs... I am only showing support :)

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment