March 17, 2010

An Open Letter to Marc Jacobs and Bryanboy

Dear Marc Jacobs and Bryanboy,

Hello! My name is Jerome, and I am writing to you both from San Francisco, California. You probably have never heard of me (yet/until now, ha!), but I wanted to tell you how inspired I am from the recent photos I have been seeing from fashion week.

Marc, you've got the brains, the brands, the boy, the body, and the Birkin. Your creativity captures my heart yet again with clothes and bags I cannot possibly live without. From the moment I saw it, I knew the Néo bag was to be mine. I acquired the Monogram, and I am still desperate for a piece of the Eden collection... specifically the flat bag with tassels and tails. I was ready to surrender my savings for both the Néo and the flat bag, but to my severe dismay the latter never went into production.


Bryanboy, your relevant point of view and success has my respect as a Filipino trying to make it in the fashion industry. I never dreamed I would see a fashion Filiblogger reach such heights. I feel so proud that pinoys have Pacquiao in boxing, and Bryanboy in blogging. I smiled really big while reading your tweets about your visit to Condé Nast yesterday. I follow your twitter, so you can imagine the awkward earsplitting homo shriek jaw dropping action that occurred when I saw this picture during my commute to work:


Now, I propose that we keep those Eden Flat Bags all in the Filiblogger family. The Khaki looks beautiful on you, Bryanboy. And Marc, that is my favorite color from the collection; though favorites are next to impossible when the Argent and Pêche are just as gorgeous. So please consider passing on (or selling) the other flat bag to me. It would be an honor to carry it, and I promise to give it a good home. You will not regret it. I will even work for (either) of you. In any case, I will continue to be your loyal customer and reader, and possibly employee! All I would like is that bag, but you will get an employee out of it... an excellent return on investment. (see, I even know about things like ROI!)

I am currently working hard to make it as your peer (both of you) one day, but until then, keep doing what you do and please think about my offer.

Sincerely (serious),

- Jerome



IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THIS LETTER TO EITHER BRYANBOY OR MARC JACOBS, OR IF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE BAG, PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY.

UPDATE 10/16/12 - WTF WAS I THINKING. Even I can't fake liking these two enough to get swag ("swag" back in my day meant "stuff we all get.")



- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment