March 1, 2010

I Have an Addiction, Sir!


I realize that I have been writing a lot about Louis Vuitton. I am not going to pretend like I didn't despise the brand in the past. Hyper exposure and mass-counterfeited, the Louis Vuitton Monogram was all too much for me until I found styles that worked with my wardrobe. There are tons of products that I still find repulsive, but with this season's emphasis on heritage, I have slowly come to appreciate the history and quality that goes into each piece. As I blogged before, I love the classic shape of the Speedy, and this is translated into the larger Keep Alls. Classic silhouettes used by any brand usually have me surrendering my plastic, but Louis Vuitton particularly makes it worth while because their bags are the perfect weight, shape, size, and quality I am looking for.


Like Snoop Dogg, I am a fan of the Damier Ebene Canvas. Friday will mark an extremely intense, fraud-prevention-freeze-my-card inducing, Spring shopping spree, and (FINGERS CROSSED) my first Monogram Canvas bag in the form of the Nèo bag. Wish me luck and wisdom!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment