March 16, 2010

Target Acquired: Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Néo and Circus Bag Charm


The wait is over! After months of intense saving, deciding, waitlisting, heartache, and patience, I finally received my very own Louis Vuitton Néo! As you can see I went with the Monogram Canvas for its versatility and classic appeal. This bag is absolutely stunning, and truly the most wearable from the Spring 2010 collection. Getting the Monogram instead of the Eden Khaki allowed me to pick up the Circus Charm too!


These oversized tassels are the most charming bag charm I have seen in a while. They can be worn with my other LV bags as well. I am in love with these two new pieces and happily took them off my wishlist :)

Thank you to everyone who voted and helped me make my decision!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment