April 25, 2010

Double Take

Shirt by Uniqlo, Denim Jacket and Khakis by H&M, Sunglasses by Tom Ford, Bag by Louis Vuitton, YSL pin, and Vintage boots

Yesterday I had a Romy and Michelle moment: I combed through racks of clothes and said, "I have nothing to wear." Sometimes I cannot seem to make anything work in the previews of my mind. I discovered a few pieces I have not worn in well over a year; I could tell because sadly they were from about 7 lbs ago I found them all the way in the back, peeking out by chance behind a silk kimono. It is important to do a double take since finding old clothes is such a victory! These pieces take me back, but I am glad I can incorporate them with my current style mood.

- jerome

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean... I hate it when I have nothing to wear and my closet is jammed pack... But that other issue too clothes are so pack in there I forget there there.. BTW i want to see the Kimono... sounds fab.

    xoxoxox
    -yahaira
    http://myyahaira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete