April 9, 2010

JPH Sale - Apparel

So here are some pieces from my closet that I love as children, but must put up for adoption as I never spend any time with them. I love each and every one, but I think I know enough people who could wear these beautiful pieces as they deserve to be worn. As always, prices are not set in stone so make me an offer if you want at Jeromeisonline@gmail.com.

rag & bone Shooting Jacket (Size 36) $175

This romantic shooting jacket is lined with a quilted warmer, the perfect jacket for any fall season. It is in great condition as I rarely wore it. It really keeps you warm!

Prada Snow Assassin Vest $100

This was certainly one of my favorite find on eBay. The vest is a great Prada piece because it can be worn in different ways, it is 100% wool, and it is actually functional when layered. I am not sure about the size, but the velcro harness in the back is adjustable.

Maison Martin Margiela Biker Jacket in Blue

This might possibly be one of the harder things to part with. I saw it at Antonioli in Milan and fell in love with the unique blue hue of the supple leather. It is gorgeous, but I just never wear it. Size 38!

House of Holland x V Magazine Tee $50

This is a limited edition House of Holland tee, released during the brand's other statement shirts featuring designers and models. It is a shocking pink color and an absolute treat, but it doesn't really go with my style anymore. I probably have every issue of V since I was 16!!

Helmut Lang Jumper $150

This jumper was one of the first things I got excited about when I saw the capsule collection for the revived house of Helmut Lang. It drapes beautifully through the use of drawstrings and buttons in the front, simulating a backwards hoodie. It is a size medium and comes in a deep olive.

Dior Homme Diamond Tank $100

"We stole the twinkling stars in the black night." This sleeveless sweater is from one of my favorite collections from Hedi Slimane. A wonderful, iconic piece.

Dior Homme Luster Scarf $150

This is an authentic runway piece from Hedi Slimane's A/W 2003 show. The collection, titled "Luster," is probably one of Slimane's most well known for Dior Homme. It is extra long, 100% wool, and 110% luxurious!! Some of the silver silk screening is cracking, but only to allow the scarf to drape properly.


Brian Lichtenberg Vests $25 each

These low cut vests are one of Brian Lichtenberg's signature silhouettes. There are studded denim versions out now, but these ones are 100% lightweight cotton. Great for layering without any bulkiness.


- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment