April 7, 2010

Stomp The Yard

Trench Coat by Burberry, Oxford Shirt by Uniqlo, Jeans by Ksubi, Bag by Louis Vuitton, Sneakers by Raf Simons

This morning I downloaded the soundtrack to the Louis Vuitton SS2010 show, "Keep It Goin' Louder" by Major Lazer featuring Nina Sky. I must admit that I STOMPED THE ENTIRE WAY TO WORK.

When I see queens (or sometimes even fashionable straight men) walking their walk with a handbag in one arm and a cigarette/cellphone in the other, I feel either empowered or ashamed. If you know how to do it right, I may not agree with your style choices but at least you can WERQ. There is a difference between confidence and looking like an asshole. When I am feeling a song, I tend to stomp to the beat, so when I am runway walking to work I hope I look like I am having fun instead of flighty!

What do you listen to on the way to work?

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment