February 2, 2010

New for Spring

T-Shirt and Shorts by Cheap Monday, Leather Bomber Jacket and Shoes by 3.1 Phillip Lim, PS1 Bag by Proenza Schouler

I know much attention is being paid to the Fall shows, as it should be. But I cannot help but be excited for Spring! Believe me when I say I cannot wait to get back into shorts, especially with new looks like these. Here are some looks from the Cheap Monday and 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 Lookbooks. The colors, proportions, and cuts are exactly what I am going for... and DAMN THEY WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH A PS1!!


Lavender, Olive, Navy, and Jean are my new colors for Spring. Bring on the shorts, the sandals, and hopefully the sea. The only plus side to waiting is having time to save up for all the goodies I cannot live without this season!!

- jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment